- Dandelion Day celebrates Harriet Godfrey’s introduction of dandelion seeds to the St. Anthony Falls area.
- Learn how to make dandelion necklaces, bracelets and crowns, just as Helen Godfrey did as a child.
- Have a dandelion painted on your cheek or chin, or get a temporary tattoo!
Take home a complimentary recipe booklet which includes recipes for dandelion coffee, tea, salad and wine, and learn other ways “teeth of the lion” were used throughout history.
- Free Godfrey buttons for the kids.
- Tour the charming yellow Ard Godfrey House with hostesses dressed in 1850s period costume.
Admission is FREE; donations are welcome. Restored by The Woman’s Club of Minneapolis, it has been open to the public since 1979.